Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pausing to Look

Inspiration this week?  For me, a list like this....

  • Psalm 107 - God is in all places and reaches out to meet the needs of His people
  • Starry Night by Van Gogh above my desk at school
  • Blue Nalgene bottles and cool water which is helping to fight away the sickness that is creeping into my voice as I teach
  • This
  • Also this

  • The fact that my students come up with some pretty good/bad puns a LOT more often than you'd think (and I like unexpected puns)
  • The fact that McKenzie is walking around the kitchen in pretty shoes I bought for her to wear next fall because she likes the sound they make on the floor
  • The moment when the little red triangle in the grade book changes to a blue square....which is also to say that every grade, every assignment, all of it is accounted for



Look around your life.  What is inspiring you?

No comments:

Post a Comment