Saturday, October 15, 2011

Yes

Today is another day for putting up pictures and letting them say the words instead. 





I really like this picture.  Emphasis on the world map in words, not the white couch in front of it. 






This reminded of a similar letter I wrote to my mom when I was 7.  I felt oppressed about something, but I only wanted her to feel a little bad about it.  Instead she laughed, which made me mad again.  Clearly at 7 I could not see why this was anything but direct.  But mostly today when I saw this, it made me see that packing a bag and leaving home for an hour (with the full intention of coming back) really just said, 'Sometimes I'm an introvert.'






This picture makes me think of Jenna.  And all of the coffee she drinks and all of the studying she does for her nursing major.






This is my favorite fairy tale. 






Yes to this.





An apt reminder to be present.  Plus I think I like this because I like the word 'sequence'.









This is real.  And it would have been my solution if I lived in the 1920s and didn't have access to GPS technology.  You could get a map on a scroll if you knew exactly where you were starting and exactly where you wanted to go.  I feel that this would not have helped me at all.






I met someone who looked like she had rolled in Doritos last week.  It was really hard to concentrate on the conversation.








This to me is something near perfection.






I would like to take pictures with my friends doing this with confetti or glitter.  Anyone?  Yes?





Profound and simple. 


That is all.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures you find! I will definitely blow some glitter out of my hand with you sometime!

    ReplyDelete